Frequently Asked Questions

I have no water pressure - what should I do?

Check all of the taps in your house. Check with your neighbors to see if they’re experiencing the same problems. If there is no water pressure anywhere in the house then call 403-936-5161 for emergency assistance. If individual taps in your house are clogged, use vinegar to clean the screens.

How do I request Emergency Water Services?

Please read the information on our Emergency Services page first…

What options are there for paying my bill?

Langdon Waterworks offers many methods of payment including, Electronic Payment, AutoPay, By Mail, In Person. See the Billing-Account Information page, or call the Langdon Waterworks office for more information.

What is the deposit for? Can I be exempted?

All new customers of Langdon Waterworks pay the refundable deposit. Like a damage deposit on a rental property, this deposit provides a measure of security for Langdon Waterworks. The deposit collects interest which is refundable along with the deposit once a suitable credit history has been established.

When are payments due?

Payments are due upon receipt.

What is the hardness of the water delivered to the homes by Langdon Waterworks Ltd.?
When are meters read?

Meters are read in the last week of every month.


Earth’s most important resource – our commitment to using water wisely.


Find out more about who we are, how we got started, and where we’re going.